Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Updates and Progress on this Journey

Its been a while since I have blogged my goal is to start this back up and update minimally once a week. My first show was in June and it was a lesson to me, the commentator stated I was about 15 to 20 pounds over what the idea bikini competitor should look like. At first this hit me hard and hurt my feelings, but the fighter in me decided to use it as fuel. To use it to take myself to the next level. So I trained for eight weeks morning walking and squeezing my glutes , hours of HITT on stair master, cutting carbs and fats , taking depletion week to the next level and I did it. With the help of a coach I was able to come down about 12 pounds and bring my best package to the stage on August 16 2014. I placed 2nd in masters and am now a nationally qualified bikini competitor. However this just isn't good enough I want to place in my height class (A) and tighten and lean out more for my last show this year on November 8. New Coach more diet tweaks and new exercises Here we go, I will take on this eight week journey I promise. Learn as I learn and watch my progress! Stay blessed unit next time Fit by Faith Nationally qualified Bikini :) Lisa Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment