Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Progress is coming
I haven't blogged in a while, my apologies my goal was to weekly do my blog and progress as I go , I hope to keep up with this as I am now nine weeks out from NPC Oklahoma June 7 show , My biggest challenge is leaning out! I tend to bulk and pack on muscle very easily so what does this mean for me? More cardio I am going to start sprinting this week as well as ad hot vinyasa yoga at least twice a week, which means some days I will be going to the gym early twice. My diet is eggs, tuna, protein shake, more eggs, LOL! Really I get creative with my food and I still have some room to be right now
my carbs are at 25% my protein is 45% and my healthy fats are at 30% right now , I am working hard on a come back for my stomach as I had surgery late June of last year and it seems to be taking a little extra work to get it back ! I can see weekly progress in my photos and will post those later ! Till next time
Stay fit and in Faith
Fit by faith
bikini diaries
Lisa Victory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment